Specialist Vans Built for Purpose
When it comes to commercial vans, no one knows more, or does more than us. Managing from start to finish the bespoke build and customisation of light commercial vehicles is at the core of what we do.
Over the years we have built up a wealth of experience, bringing together knowledge and technical expertise to provide you with the best vehicle to do the job. We supply vans for all kinds of purposes, from plumbers to recovery vehicles and beyond.
Delivering The right vehicle for the right job
The first thing our van specialist does is listen to what you want and expect from a vehicle and takes the time to understand what you will be using it for. Issues such as types of load (bulk or weight), storage, security, economy and whether the vehicle will be used in urban or motorway environments are all taken into consideration. Only when we have a detailed profile will we make our recommendations.
Full Build Management.
With every aspect of your van, from helping you decide what your business need is for the vehicle, to recommending the best vehicle for your business and illustrating the most suitable method of funding, through to tailoring your storage and designing the graphics, to providing industry leading conversion and engineering solutions, we project manage the whole process for you and have your van delivered and ready to go.
Working with the right suppliers.
Through working with some of the top conversion specialists in the country you can be confident that your vehicle will not only be fit for purpose, but that it will be built to last beyond the length of your lease agreement.
Peace of Mind
We recognise that your van is a working tool and can be susceptible to bumps and scrapes so we use the return standards for Commercial Vehicle Fair wear and tear as specified and written by the BVRLA.
An Innovative Approach
After your vehicle is delivered, we will still keep you aware of what is going on in the van market, to ensure your fleet continues to develop and evolve. Vehicle emission, legislation changes, telematics and new designs for racking and livery are just a few of the things that we keep you updated on.
Managing from start to finish the bespoke build and customisation of light commercial vehicles is at the core of what we do.
- Our purchasing power means we can often bring you the latest vans – with significant cost savings.
- Expertise on all your van requirements – we can offer you a custom build, right down to the last nut and bolt.
- Our dedicated van specialist can provide immediate advice and technical expertise on all aspects of van requirements.
- With all the conversions and modifications done at one location, we can reduce waiting times, so you can get the vehicle that’s right for you, faster.
- We know you’ll want your van to start earning its keep as quickly as possible, so we’ll include storage facilities for all your tools and equipment. And because we handle everything for you, your van will be ready to go on delivery..
- The key to safety is paying attention to even the smallest of details. We’ll make sure your van meets all duty of care requirements. Steel bulkheads protect the driver from the load compartment, and the modular racking is lightweight and strong, so you can maximise your payload whilst ensuring that safety is not compromised.